"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On occasion, I hired casual labor to help with distribution and such things.
- Employers welcome the chance to hire cheap labor without fear of criminal liability.
- Private businessmen were also permitted to hire labor and trade more or less freely.
- They hired labor to cultivate and care for their livestock.
- This late in the day, however, the drovers had long since hired whatever casual labor they needed.
- When they had trouble with production, the plant hired skilled labor from Guatemala.
- In urban areas, some middle-class women hire immigrant labor, often illegal and inexperienced.
- Additionally, firms were given greater autonomy in carrying out investments and hiring labor.
- Word of the possible deal angered union leaders, who said Bechtel would probably hire nonunion labor.
- Klein treated these internships as his own educational work, not just hiring labor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.