"head" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The police hope to head off problems before they happen.
- "They may be able to head him off before he gets out of town."
- I'm on a committee where we try to head these things off.
- "I'm going to take a few of the boys and head them off before they are ready for us."
- In fact it might be better if I head him off before he gets to our place.
- "And when the time comes, you might just head off to some place where you're still needed?"
- I'll go ahead through the trees and try to head them off.
- The government has been trying to head off an investigation.
- Maybe you better head off in a different direction from where we're going.
- "But there might have been a way to head them off."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.