"group" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The police told the group to mind its own business.
- He also told the group and me that we did not do anything right.
- A leader is someone who has the authority to tell a group of people what do to.
- "You better get on line," he told a group of people waiting to talk to him.
- In 2000, he told a group of high school students that "if you wait long enough, someone will ask your question."
- "I want you to think of some good things about your mom and dad when they are alone, not together," she told the group.
- "It took a lot of hard work to win my first race," she told the group.
- "No woman was ever a great cook," he once told a group of American women.
- "I started straight out of high school at 17," she told the group.
- The Mayor told the group of his decision this week.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.