"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A hunter of such spirit shall not go unrecognised in Lodidhapura.
- Shame really when so much really good stuff goes unrecognised.
- In the shock of the moment, he might have gone unrecognised.
- This makes it difficult for a murder to go unrecognised and discourages those planning murders.
- Schools across the country are doing the same, it just seems to go unrecognised.
- The young man's talents did not go unrecognised though.
- The efforts of the correspondents, editors and production team have not gone unrecognised.
- The reasons why the poor resorted to credit did not go unrecognised.
- But this recognition comes so late, so many went unrecognised for the reasons of secrecy.
- The scale of the difficulties facing our schools goes unrecognised by too many in our society.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.