"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This success has gone largely uncelebrated, mainly because the perils of the long march ahead allow no indulgent, if deserved, respite for self-congratulation.
- Happy Beach Birthday Jones Beach State Park is 70 years old, and since few such milestones go uncelebrated, the birthday beach will offer festivities from Saturday through Aug. 8.
- For a fleeting moment, he did that in Game 1 when he delivered a home run that ultimately went uncelebrated in the Indians' 7-2 loss.
- The victories in the Peninsula, the retreat from Moscow, Leipzig, and the abdication of the tyrant all went uncelebrated.
- Mr. Kaplan argued that reaching the year 2000 was far too significant a moment to go uncelebrated or unexamined.
- It has a number of days of celebration which go largely uncelebrated, and others which are associated with the constituent countries of the Britain.
- Yet this year as on no previous anniversary - occasions that generally go uncelebrated in Egypt - Cairo is more at ease with itself over the peace treaty than ever before.
- But that sharing of the top spot by two low-key Californians was a coincidence that went virtually uncelebrated on home turf.
- Their children's drinking, drug-taking, sexual adventures and neuroses went uncelebrated by the press of the time.
- Great shows must not go uncelebrated.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.