"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The disaster went undiscovered for weeks, until wildlife started turning up dead.
- It was his only protection here, allowing him to go undiscovered.
- "There is nothing weighing on his heart now, except the fear that the true murderer may go undiscovered."
- He had betrayed her by ever thinking that his conduct could go undiscovered.
- Many fine works of fiction go undiscovered every year.
- As the crime usually goes undiscovered, these laws are rarely enforced.
- Otherwise, his message from Manathas would almost certainly have gone undiscovered.
- I believe that a murder has taken place in that house, and gone undiscovered.
- "How long do you suppose our escape will go undiscovered?"
- He also wished to make possible the development of talent that otherwise would have gone undiscovered.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.