"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The rest of the newspaper went unexplored.
- A theory like this cannot go unexplored.
- Despite his searching, he never did find any, so this ability went unexplored.
- Miss Bennett said the later years of important literary figures go relatively unexplored by biographers because productivity usually has ended.
- Killings are, yet when they have occurred, they have gone unexplored.
- Yet the nature of the scandal supposedly being laid bare goes mysteriously unexplored.
- The nature of their existence is completely unknown and the regions they inhabit continue to go unexplored.
- But Qumran itself went largely unexplored for the longest time.
- "And their real identity will go unexplored."
- Many possibilities for interaction between dancers and setting went unexplored.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.