"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She put her head down, but not before he noticed her eyes going opaque.
- But it will respond to certain kinds of shock by going opaque.
- Monica's eyes went opaque the way they did when she was confused.
- He watched her eyes cloud, then the rich brown of them go opaque as she came.
- Her eyes blazed for an instant and then went opaque.
- Her eyes went opaque, and for a moment he thought she hadn't heard or wouldn't respond.
- His dark eyes went opaque, as if a door had closed.
- In a moment her brown eyes went opaque, the pupils expanding.
- Then he stared back at the coffin, which had gone opaque.
- For a moment his own fierce eyes seemed to go opaque.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.