"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Getting her out was clearly going to be a problem.
- I was clearly going to be on the phone for a long time.
- He had clearly never gone short of food in his life.
- It was clearly going to take some time to run down the number.
- There was clearly going to be no more talking to him.
- He had decided on a course of action and was clearly going to see it through.
- Looking at the man's face, it was clearly not going to be difficult.
- He was clearly going to kill her, so why not just get on with it?
- "The decision is clearly going to have to be in the next few months," he said.
- Right now they were two miles apart and going very clearly away from each other.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.