"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Against her will, she felt her vision start to go blurry.
- However, over the past hundred years or so, it's all gone a bit blurry and the subject has become indefinable.
- From the mid-90's through 1997, the channel's focus had gone blurry.
- My eyes went blurry and she became an ordinary graceful Chinese woman again.
- Everything went blurry and I heard a sound like wind blowing in my ears.
- Everything went blurry, like a heat haze coming up off a wildfire.
- The image had gone a bit blurry, and Ed realized some internal vibration was running through the ship.
- As she ran in, she stumbled and her vision went blurry.
- She tried to sit up, and everything went blurry again.
- When threespace went blurry, it seemed that her duty did too.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.