"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I don't think you once got up to my face.
- I don't know what she got up to the last two years.
- He wanted to get up to a 30% group share.
- I went home and got up to 80, times 5.
- He is expected to get up to 35 minutes per game there.
- When we got up to the line, it wasn't about what they were going to do.
- Maybe old people could still get up to that kind of thing.
- I'd have it out with him when I got up to the house.
- He started again and this time got up to eight.
- If only they could get him up in the air and to the sea.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.