"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On the other hand, I certainly didn't intend to spend a week or so just getting myself established as a personnel expert.
- "That's why I spend so much time getting people to participate in music and not just be listeners."
- But I know that many people resent the time spent getting to the post office and standing in line.
- And three minutes was certainly too long to spend getting a pipe going.
- The next few rounds I spend getting my legs back.
- Further, longer periods of time spent getting higher education often mean women have children later in life.
- "We spend so much time getting where we're going that we don't even see in between," she said.
- "You spend three hours just getting into the airport," he said.
- It turns out the amount of time you spent getting the tickets is irrelevant.
- "Not just the fat, but the time spent getting food ready, eating and thinking about more."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.