"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Tom gets his revenge on Jerry by offering him a chance to dance.
- "And more funding for your kids, and get them off the street, by offering programs to them."
- Amazon gets them by offering useful information about books.
- The Jets could try to get several players by offering the overall No. 1 draft pick in exchange.
- They also make clear that lenders cannot try to get around them by offering benefits to "school-affiliated" groups, like alumni organizations.
- The Giants wanted a three-year contract and got it by offering more money.
- New York made a last-minute effort to get him by actually offering more money than the 49ers, but it was too late.
- They think they can get around her by offering this to me.
- Is it really worth putting caps on people in markets like Ohio, when they could potentially continue to get more customers by offering unlimited?
- I try to get in good with her by offering to customize her truck.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.