"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That was supposed to be a funny song, and I can't understand how people couldn't see it.
- The funny little song seemed to hide behind the stridling sound.
- "Yes, we could," said Peggy, and broke into a funny little song that made the others laugh.
- Lehrer is known for his very funny songs which were written in the 1950s and 1960s.
- It was sort of a funny song, all about Robert fighting with a pig.
- It's a funny song, making no sense at all, but it sounds pretty good.
- They were the funniest songs she had ever heard.
- This is a very funny song which I have added images to, hope you like...
- I love this song - very funny and sweet.
- And you can't write a funny song that uses 'on the other hand.'
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.