"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Moving, spirited and surprisingly funny, the play is anything but bleak, as its subject matter might seem to imply.
- Given the subject matter, The Boys is surprisingly funny.
- But, it being American Dad, it's actually a surprisingly funny rape joke.
- They are both surprisingly funny and entertaining, given the subject matter, and both are at heart teenage love stories.
- Though the first show is surprisingly funny, "Encore!
- Though the new movie has its share of blood and gore, it is mostly creepy and, considering the bizarre circumstances, surprisingly funny.
- A "moving, enlightening, and surprisingly funny new memoir"
- The struggle of these thieves and rogues for survival and pleasure in a world ruled by death is at times surprisingly funny.
- The competition showed surprisingly funny results making dream teams out of the Russian teams.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.