"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There are also some intentionally funny bits.
- Everybody but him and Scar laughed as if he was being intentionally funny.
- Comedian accounts are for people who upload videos that are intentionally funny and promote their careers.
- Something completely different: an intentionally funny campaign.
- "I wanted to write an intentionally funny book," he said.
- In short, it's much like any videotaped network news feature, a manipulation through misrepresentation, except that it's intentionally funny.
- He also winced when he had to read some of the intentionally funny possible answers.
- Please enjoy this week's video and captions, which, this time, are intentionally funny!
- What it amounts to, of course, is a grotesque, intentionally funny form of ostentatious consumption, a parody of a capitalist excess.
- Richard Adam's coverage was a whole lot more entertaining, and unlike the candidates, intentionally funny.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.