"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Just another one of those funny coincidences that dot your career, Willie, hey?
- If you don't agree, there are some awfully funny coincidences to explain away.
- In my book that's a pretty funny coincidence.
- It struck him as a funny coincidence that Spinner's story was so similar to their present dilemma.
- And it is just a funny coincidence that several people in pro football have it.
- A bunch of people got one, so I'm guessing it's just a funny coincidence.
- Well, having a Mac turn itself on at just the right moment sure seems to me like a funny coincidence.
- People at the theater thought it was a funny coincidence, not to mention a great icebreaker.
- "Pretty nearly any stroke of fate can be made to look like a funny coincidence if you try hard enough and wait long enough."
- The fact that we're talking about the Arctic is a funny coincidence.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.