"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was another splendid lesson on the unintentionally funny attitudes the pretentious human beast fell into.
- It's about a generation that often proves to be unintentionally funny by virtue of how seriously it takes itself.
- Contemporary examples often take the form of analogies, written to seem unintentionally funny:
- Some of the plot elements are unintentionally funny.
- This was, after all, a sad moment, not one that suggested levity, no matter how unintentionally funny the boy's question had been.
- She also makes the most unintentionally funny faces in the world.
- An unintentionally funny video from the 1960s of a girl group called The Cake .
- It was also the most unintentionally funny misnomer he could have chosen.
- And today I've seen you become disconcerted by everything from my promotion to the unintentionally funny name of a new crewmember.
- The site also has some unintentionally funny writing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.