"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To a great extent rather than a a formal interview.
- These formal interviews were 2 strain for all of them.
- "I take it this is going to be a formal interview."
- He has granted only two formal interviews in over 30 years.
- I'm going to want to do a formal interview, just to keep it all official.
- Do formal interviews with some of the other guys who were on site at the time.
- Yet she sensed that now was not the time to press for a formal interview.
- You give it to me straight, then we go in and do a formal interview.
- Their plan was that the final section of each show would become a conversation rather than a formal interview.
- Would you like me to request a formal interview with him?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.