"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A hearing date has not yet been set for formal arguments on the injunction request.
- The speech is a good example of formal rhetorical argument by analogy rather than logic.
- Each time a procedure needs the value of its formal argument, it simply calls the thunk.
- Its formal argument is that as a sovereign nation it will not do what the five known nuclear powers won't do.
- Generally speaking, they are less formal arguments than natural intuition.
- These 'criteria' are not based on formal arguments, but rather are the result of convention and professional practice.
- It was to be loaded with facts and spare on formal legal argument.
- In this system, one may re-interpret or change the law through a formal argument.
- I cannot therefore see any formal, or other, argument to postpone the vote.
- The Council is hiding behind formal arguments and provisions that seem to allow for no other options.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.