"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Clearly, it is not enough to rely on formal and official dialogue among leaders.
- Today it is recognized as the occasion of the birth of formal interreligious dialogue worldwide.
- The repertoire of plots and situations was a stock one, but the individual performances did not contain formal memorized dialogue.
- But the alliance between State and serf-owners was too close to generate formal dialogue let alone confrontation between them.
- There are formal bilateral dialogues on agriculture, dairy and forestry.
- There is no formal dialogue between us.
- We thank you for the informal receptions which are very nice but they are no real substitute for a formal dialogue.
- In the area of investment, we welcome the formal dialogue planned in the road map for the common economic space.
- This will create the opportunity for a formal political dialogue with the government and a faster assessment of support to the country.
- The European Parliament wants transparency, and open but also formal dialogue with the Council.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.