"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, there has been no formal debate in the government, rather within the public.
- Primary elections are over at this time, but formal debates have not started and the general election is still many weeks away.
- Apparently the young Enforcer expected something more along the lines of a formal debate.
- Once the formal debate begins, little real action is expected to occur until the end of the week.
- He knows as well as anyone the stakes involved in a formal debate.
- The passing of the motion without a formal debate was controversial.
- The format is t a town meeting rather than a formal debate, but it will allow the two men to comment on each other's stands.
- What might have been a mob scene had become a formal debate.
- In Minnesota for instance, all formal debates begin with the pro.
- The Main Business of the meeting, usually a formal debate, follows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.