"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Only the king is allowed in and out without formal permission.
- In 1862, the Maharaja secured formal permission to keep arms.
- After that incident, they decided to get formal permission to post flyers.
- Illegal immigration describes people entering a country without formal permission.
- The use of our logo is restricted and may not be used by other individuals or organisations without formal permission from us.
- No town was allowed to use the law without the formal permission by the Swedish king.
- Used to ask for formal permission: May I come in?
- "Not without formal permission from their government," she said.
- One of the Mexican officers was sent to bring back formal permission for the surrender.
- Other human rights groups have sent delegations without seeking formal permission.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.