"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has said Congress would have to give its formal approval.
- Formal approval could come within a matter of weeks, he said.
- The President has yet to give his formal approval to the effort, although it seemed likely that he would do so, the officials said.
- However, baseball officials have provided no formal approval, if any is needed.
- Formal approval of the power increase was issued on July 15.
- They said the works had been hung without formal approval from a district manager.
- The governing board's formal approval is still needed, and it will vote at its next meeting on March 2.
- He said that plan still needed formal approval, however, and would not be formally announced for another month.
- The new Government will then need the formal approval of Congress.
- The Agree role represents a formal approval of a recommendation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.