"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- London's formal acceptance came in November of 1906, with a mere 18 months in which to prepare.
- Last week, federation officials received a formal acceptance of the offer.
- Closing includes the formal acceptance of the project and the ending thereof.
- We've no call to send a formal acceptance or rejection of the order right away.
- But even as the word wins formal acceptance, events are draining away its meaning.
- My telegram of formal acceptance went out within five minutes.
- They offered to hold informal briefings tonight for nations with strong doubts in an effort to win formal acceptance on Saturday.
- I'll give you my formal written acceptance at once.
- Paul gave the formal acceptance of those responsibilities, although in so low a voice it was hard to catch the words.
- A formal acceptance of the agreement is set for October.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.