"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Without any controversy, at separate party conventions recently, the two were given the formal endorsements of their parties.
- The union movement has made no formal endorsement yet, a strategy that has proved to be a strength.
- And while it is far too early for formal endorsements, they are working feverishly to lay the groundwork.
- Church officials disagreed over whether, without a formal endorsement, the policy would be mandatory for all American bishops.
- He also discussed his public positions on several issues and responded to questions, but sought no formal endorsements.
- But whether we write a formal endorsement or not - we haven't figured it out yet.
- The teachers were helpful, even though I had not yet received a formal endorsement.
- Abortion rights advocates praised the Governor for giving formal endorsement to the use of contraceptives.
- The leaders will then make a formal endorsement.
- Officials said it was far too soon for them or their unions to make formal endorsements.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.