"expert" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Such a panel usually includes the country's leading scientific experts in whatever matter is at hand.
- But the study found that far fewer resources have been sought by the federal government for medical and scientific experts.
- But this does not mean that ordinary citizens are now the slaves of scientific experts.
- There are more than 100 inspectors and scientific experts with their support staff in the country.
- They requested that state health officials conduct a study under the review of scientific experts.
- As it is, I can act only on the advice of the scientific experts.
- Officials here in Malone, population 12,000, are not about to leave such an important decision to a bunch of scientific experts.
- The scientific experts were pretty much split on which would occur first.
- He has a significant public role as the government's most visible scientific expert.
- He called it small', instructed the nation not to panic, and said that scientific experts would soon have the situation under control.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.