"experiment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, in statistics, these terms are usually used for controlled experiments.
- Of these, 11 agreed to participate in a controlled experiment.
- For some years now Washington has been the site of a fascinating controlled experiment.
- The first controlled experiment into women's ability to act as senior business executive shows that the best of British women are, without doubt, world class.
- As for me, I'm thinking it's time to do controlled experiments.
- But it is simple to run a controlled experiment with a Web page.
- "They are probably the best model we have right now for controlled experiments on social systems."
- But was it possible to work out a controlled experiment?
- For how much closer can music come to a controlled experiment than this one?
- This is a controlled experiment that should be of value to us all.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.