"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Encourage the development and implementation of comprehensive strategies to reduce and prevent crime and violence.
- Now, he said: "we're taking that and bringing it down here to the communities, to encourage implementation.
- The EBU has also actively encouraged the development and implementation of:
- This Government has not changed anything here: incentives are still structured to encourage lazy thinking and slap-dash implementation rather than reasoned, achievable policies.
- That way, having received the information, people could encourage implementation.
- The Commission should do more to encourage further implementation of environmental obligations during the course of negotiations with neighbouring countries.
- It encourages implementation of necessary reforms, both political and economic, and compliance with the Copenhagen criteria.
- Strengthening dialogue on sector policy to encourage implementation of responsible fisheries: that is also very much needed.
- Mira Loma has encouraged implementation of the International Baccalaureate program in other school districts with noted success.
- Policies are needed that encourage effective planning and implementation of communication programs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.