"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- An early designation was "Three plane system".
- According to this view, Subotica's earliest designation would mean, therefore, something like a "free place".
- Other earlier designations have included extensions of US 13 (in some newspaper articles) or as NC 24.
- In 1969, the building was one of the earliest designations of the city's Landmarks Commission.
- To some extent in Edinburgh, but to a greater extent in Glasgow, the early designation of accountant was confounded with that of merchant.
- An early designation of the route number went further west than its current-day designation; this section was truncated by the late 1930s.
- The present constructed motorway generally follows along the route of this early designation.
- Because of this early designation, some growers call it rose of China, while others insist that it should be called shrubby althea.
- The early designation for this condition was "manic depression".
- They were first offered in 1974 as direct substitutes for Kroeber's earlier designations based upon the names of local Spanish missions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.