"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That's a sweet thought, but I have an early appointment with my agent.
- A sister who really believed in her brother's innocence would show up for an early appointment.
- She was up and dressed for an early appointment.
- I requested him to favour me with an early appointment.
- But his early appointments show little sign of actually doing so.
- Call for an earlier appointment if you notice any changes in your vision.
- He might have been late or have missed some earlier appointment.
- You'll be wishing we had arranged an earlier appointment for you.
- Dead tired, and with an early appointment the next morning, Keri agreed.
- The detective let the boys out, since he had an early appointment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.