"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His earliest commissions in the area remain unclear, although several buildings have been suggested as candidates.
- Price was a Quaker, and his early commissions may have come through religious ties.
- One of her early commissions was a housing project with apartments for single women.
- Ryder was likely the builder as well as the architect for this and other early commissions.
- Maverick opened his shop in 1784, and the box may have been an early commission.
- The Temple was an early commission: they only moved to Brighton in 1814.
- A new and more independent commission was set up to replace the earlier commission on April 2.
- An earlier regional commission was sharply critical of the government operation.
- Many of the early commissions came from remote farms, and he was happiest when painting on location.
- One of their early commissions was at Corsham Court in 1795-6.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.