"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They could benefit from early care, according to health experts.
- Overall, a study documented a return to society of more than $16 for every tax dollar invested in the early care and education program.
- Animal studies reveal that the influence of early maternal care also affects genetic expression.
- His initial research focused on the relationship between early maternal care and stress response in rat pups.
- This is a major advantage in allowing women to seek the earliest prenatal care possible.
- When workers migrate, their early care and education generally benefit the country where they move to work.
- Pregnant women who do not receive early care are four times more likely to have a low-birth-weight baby.
- "Merely tinkering at the edges of policy on early care and education" is not enough, she says.
- It is very important for pregnant teens to have early and adequate prenatal care.
- Like early care, students are allowed to do homework assignments and study during this period.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.