"directly" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He would only answer questions directly related to my learning.
- However, little research has been done relating directly to behavior.
- I turn now to the issues directly relating to working time.
- Students work in paid positions directly related to their field of study.
- The ability to remember information is related directly to the importance which it has for you.
- Not all the shows are directly related to real politics, although there is usually some political context.
- But whether they were related directly to the main body of the puzzle was not yet clear.
- Rather than relating directly to one another, we related to money.
- You can also write off expenses that are directly related to your business.
- But even this change is related directly to the meaning of the conclusion.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.