"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That resolution is at the heart of a proposed diplomatic settlement of the conflict.
- But unless a diplomatic settlement materializes quickly, the war could well extend through the spring, if not beyond.
- The non-Communists are not a significant military factor; an early diplomatic settlement is their only hope.
- Instead, it brought Moscow and Washington closer together as they collaborated on a diplomatic settlement.
- The Administration is working for a diplomatic settlement, but has held out the threat of economic sanctions in case the diplomacy fails.
- In recent days, however, there have been increasing calls for a diplomatic settlement from North Korea.
- As the military campaign moved into its 68th day, hopes for a diplomatic settlement seemed clouded.
- Yet such negotiations toward a diplomatic settlement must move forward and be tied to a wider agreement for all of Central America.
- That gave the Kremlin a strong motivation to promote a diplomatic settlement.
- What is clear is that the amount of time left for a diplomatic settlement is limited.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.