"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was a diplomatic answer from an influential man in a delicate spot.
- It was a diplomatic answer, but not the kind of response the man in the elevator would have given about Leyland.
- Trump stalled for a moment, tried to give a diplomatic answer, then could not help but fire away.
- I'm working with them, came the diplomatic answer.
- Some also asked whether the use of the warplanes demonstrated that the government has neither a military nor a diplomatic answer to the conflict.
- He then gave a diplomatic answer, but his first two words were revealing.
- "The diplomatic answer is that the colors are not historically appropriate."
- I don't meet many, sir,' said Vimes, hoping that this would pass for a diplomatic answer.
- If ever a question called for a diplomatic answer, that one's probably it.
- A moment's silence, then the diplomatic answer: "It's about even."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.