"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, in their diplomatic reply to the Chinese, India denied that any incident had taken place.
- Kulthum's diplomatic reply cooled things down a bit.
- I would have expected some sort of diplomatic reply, but that wasn't Chuck.
- Creslin debates an answer; then feeling the twisting in his guts as he thinks about a diplomatic reply, he responds as truthfully as he knows.
- A diplomatic reply.
- Iran flatly denied the charges in a diplomatic reply it sent the following month, and it continues to deny any role in the supply of the lethal weapons.
- He started to form another polite, diplomatic reply.
- I would like to thank the President-in-Office of the Council for his reply, an extremely diplomatic reply which does nothing to clarify the situation.
- He was about to try framing a diplomatic reply when another exclamation from Ensign Chekov cut him off.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.