"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- China is seen as a cautious, rather judicious Council member that supports most diplomatic resolutions to military conflicts.
- These provided Henry with enough justification to attempt a diplomatic resolution.
- Baghdad and Washington, which only days ago seemed headed for a military confrontation over weapons inspections, now seem close to a diplomatic resolution.
- On 25 February the agreement was signed ceding the land subject to any diplomatic resolution.
- A diplomatic resolution of the dispute is still possible, but time is running short.
- But, in reality, a senior Clinton Administration official said, movement toward finding a diplomatic resolution was minimal.
- "You could always consider a diplomatic resolution," Merlin pointed out.
- A diplomatic resolution of the Iranian nuclear problem is still within reach.
- If China joined these actions as well, the chances of achieving a successful diplomatic resolution would be still greater.
- A friend said the secretary felt that his pursuit of a diplomatic resolution was constantly undercut by hawks in the administration.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.