"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They had only diplomatic assurances when, one by one, nations said the virus was gone.
- The administration's claim that it got "diplomatic assurances" that prisoners would not be abused is laughable.
- It says "diplomatic assurances" are not sufficient.
- Amnesty International warned that the court's ruling on "diplomatic assurances" was an alarming setback for human rights.
- This positive development is eclipsed by the court's conclusion that diplomatic assurances can, under certain circumstances, be sufficient to reduce the risk of torture.
- They found that the diplomatic assurances would protect Qatada from being tortured.
- The government should be relieved that its elaborate system of diplomatic assurances has withstood scrutiny from Strasbourg.
- It has also called for a legally enforceable regime whereby diplomatic assurances from third countries can be challenged in law.
- When are you going to get Member States to reject the whole business of giving diplomatic assurances?
- It came in response to years of painful economic pressure through sanctions, along with diplomatic assurances that changed Libyan behavior could bring relief.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.