"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The phone has a small interior screen, hidden in the clamshell design.
- The advantage of a touchscreen is that you do not need the stupid clamshell design and the keyboard half.
- Two cabin doors of clamshell design like those in cowboy saloons had been ripped away.
- The phone is a clamshell design with a camera and landscape position.
- The product has a clamshell design which simultaneously grills the top and bottom surfaces, eliminating the need to flip the food.
- The OZ-9600II has 512kb of memory, and a clamshell design.
- The clamshell design is very tough and the camera can be carried in a pocket or handbag without fear of damage.
- The business is also recognized as the first manufacturer to package removable memory in today's standard retail clamshell design.
- It has a clamshell design, which means you can fold it to make it smaller.
- The top is a "clamshell" design that incorporates an entire network of computer chips and hydraulics.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.