"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Built circa 1880, the house has a vernacular design which does not follow a particular architectural style.
- This was consistent with his passion for vernacular design.
- The residential buildings are of vernacular design and include a variety of lower and middle income dwellings, some of which date to the late 1700s.
- Many of the commercial blocks are of a vernacular Midwestern design, constructed of local red sandstone.
- The cottages are exquisite inside and out and, being built to the same vernacular design, are similarly robust.
- Queen Anne style had an ongoing influence on vernacular designs which can be seen up to the 1960s.
- Built in 1918, the farmhouse was constructed in the Plain Traditional style and has an uncommon vernacular design.
- Representing vernacular design in the Willamette Valley, it was restored and opened to the public in 1955.
- It is a timber frame building of vernacular design with Federal and Greek Revival details.
- The structures built as commercial-and-residential buildings are those most likely to feature defined architectural styles, rather than vernacular designs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.