"damage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Thus Moore's chances of proving damages through informed consent are slim.
- But for consumers to collect millions of dollars, they have to prove permanent damages.
- I can certainly prove damages if I lose the election.
- The burden would be on the broker to prove loss or damages.
- I could very easily prove damages in court.
- If Major League Baseball were to sue the union, it would have to prove damages, but evidence could be available.
- "This ruling reinforces a very high threshold for proving damages under federally protected property rights."
- "You don't have to prove individualized causation or reliance or damages."
- And it's hard to prove damages, if he's heading for death row anyway.
- However, if you can prove specific damages against specific individuals by the actions of the Federal government then we are prepared to listen.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.