"damage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As a result the cost of compensation for crop damage could be kept very low.
- Approximately 800 people were forced from their homes, and crop damage was reported.
- Without doubt there would be crop damage from this foolish act.
- It isn't possible to kill every one, of course, but we can reduce their numbers to the point where crop damage is minimal.
- Birds cost his farm thousands of pounds in crop damage.
- Crop damage was extreme, and 400,000 bags of coffee were lost.
- My father was off on a long walk, probably surveying the crop damage and wondering what to do next.
- Crop damage of varying degree by bears was also reported.
- These viruses are responsible for a significant amount of crop damage worldwide.
- Across the island, the typhoon also left heavy crop damage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.