"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The current epidemic strain evolved at the beginning of the 20th century - probably between 1908 and 1943.
- Get yourself (or family members age 6 months and older) vaccinated against current strains of influenza, if possible.
- If the swine flu mutates, scientists aren't sure how effective a vaccine made now from the current strain will remain.
- This current strain of H5N1 is unusual in being deadly to so many species.
- Despite this origin, the current strain is a human-to-human transmitted virus, requiring no contact with swine.
- Court administrators said the current strain on the system reflected a long-running problem.
- This needs to be done each autumn to protect against current strains.
- Government doctors said the current strain of flu differed in many respects from the 1997 strain.
- The researchers say that all current strains circulating in the world are directly related to the medieval bacterium.
- But with the current strains on its federal budget, Washington has fallen behind again in finding the money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.