"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On the surface, current instruments can seem as good as those of yore, or better.
- Four years later he began playing his current instrument the cornet.
- These hypothetical companions are likely to have wider orbits, and would be difficult to find with current instruments.
- The current instrument is the fourth in a series introduced in 1973.
- Information permission - whether the client is allowed to view information about the current instrument.
- Few other optical observations have been recorded with current instruments.
- It cannot be denied that the proposal contains areas which overlap with current instruments.
- We are of the opinion that the current instrument relates to family law.
- That is why I think we should work to reach the largest possible consensus with the current instruments.
- The current instruments have only two more years to run and there remain only a few strategy papers to be put in place.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.