"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After graduating, she left for Nashville and began developing her current music.
- At the time, this was a novel idea since most stations played current music, with a few older songs mixed in.
- While the album resembles the current live music closely, it is not identical.
- I'm saying that Amazon offer current music at a far lower price than it's ever been.
- In 1968, Sklar decreed that only current music be played.
- The station still played current music but mainly focused on the classics.
- They played the softer rock hits of the 1960s and 1970s, along with a lot of current music.
- The harpist says she tries to play current popular music.
- Guess which one she finds in current popular music?
- Traditional music didn't interest him much, but current music did.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.