"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The church obtained the current organ in 1909.
- The current organ is the second that has been in the cathedral.
- Its current organ, The Worker, carries articles concerning contemporary issues.
- The current organ, which has 16 stops, was installed in 1880.
- The current organ was installed by Henry Willis in 1884.
- The building still stands, and seats 100 in old-fashioned box pews; the current organ is not original, having been built in 1952.
- The current organ was made by the organ manufacturer Köhne and is from 1878.
- The current organ has 31 steps and was installed in 1947.
- The current organ at the church was installed in 1986 after the 1981 fire destroyed the previous organ.
- The current organ is by Norman and Beard and dates from 1906.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.