"common" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Why does he stare at me when I order such common things?
- Below is a list of common things that happen on Training nights.
- Those are the two most common things you're going to find available.
- To see beauty even in the common things of life.
- Giving money to him was a common thing to do then, but not anymore, he said.
- And the mean, common things they done to people as passed out at their parties!
- That is a common thing at all different levels of salaries.
- But it is a common thing that people die from every day.
- One thing common to both times was a sense that the future of America and the world seemed dim.
- These two groups shared no common thing except that they were all young boys.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.