"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I'm fine, sir," she said in a surprisingly clear voice.
- Then she saw it, too, surprisingly clear and close.
- Her voice was rich and surprisingly clear, able to carry over the crowd so that all in the courtyard could hear.
- Waiting just a moment was the secret, then the meaning came surprisingly clear.
- The sound was surprisingly clear, warm and present without being overbearing.
- Amongst other things, it provides surprisingly clear answers to the questions: 'What role is war to play in policy?
- On the other hand, the popular origins of a few gestures are surprisingly clear.
- The snow was a shower, the sky surprisingly clear, a wide opening in the clouds to the east.
- On the port side, a surprisingly clear video image was coming into focus.
- It was late morning now, and the sky was surprisingly clear for this time of year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.