"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Its eyes were astonishingly clear and-or so Richard surmised-very sad.
- Ishak's question this time was astonishingly clear, but it might mean many things.
- It was a crime, not a ' Sebastian turned to him, his eyes astonishingly clear in the waning light.
- I am now trying to reconstruct an astonishingly clear state of mind that is already becoming muddled.
- Considering the age of the recordings, they are astonishingly clear, with only minimal distortion.
- The results, Dr. Zink said, were astonishingly clear and strong.
- He heard her ragged gasps, then her voice again, astonishingly clear.
- Whatever the source of Mr. Rabin's difficulties, the results achieved by his army were astonishingly clear.
- His thinking was astonishingly clear now that his pain receptors were on hold.
- And in a very small voice, which rang astonishingly clear on the mountaintop, said, "Those can't be the fireworks, can they?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.